About the Ingredients
- L-Taurine- is an essential amino acid and a GABA-receptor agonist, meaning it produces a GABA-like effect in the body.
- L-Glycine- is a non-essential amino acid. It has been used to protect brain cells after ischemic stroke. Glycine is also thought to promote a sense of well-being and reduce anxiety.
- Pantothenic Acid (B-5) -is a water-soluble B vitamin with numerous biological roles. Vitamin B-5 is used by the body to manufacture, among other things, coenzyme A which is an important compound for energy metabolism and the production of fatty acids and cholesterol.
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal 5-phosphate)– is a water-soluble B vitamin that performs many functions in the body, including as a co-factor in several reactions of amino acid metabolism.
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) – GABA is a chemical that is made in the brain. GABA works by blocking the brain signals, which helps for relieving anxiety, improving mood, reducing symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and treating attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It is also used for promoting lean muscle growth, burning fat, stabilizing blood pressure, and relieving pain.
- 5-HTP- (5-Hydroxytryptophan)– 5-HTP is a compound produced in the body from the amino acid tryptophan. It is a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin and the hormone melatonin. Also known to boost the body’s serotonin levels.