Buy One Get One Half Off K2D3
Without the help of vitamin K2, the calcium that your vitamin D so effectively lets in might be working AGAINST you, by building up your coronary arteries rather than your bones.
Vitamin K2 directs calcium to bones and away from arteries. Vitamin D3 plays a key role in calcium absorption. Vitamin D has long been considered a classic nutrient for bone metabolism.
Vitamin K and D work synergistically to improve bone density. K2 D3 is ideal for increasing bone density, inhibiting calcification of arteries, and ensuring the development of healthy teeth.
The following benefits may occur when taking K2D3:
- – Heart health
- – Proper blood clotting
- – Maintain the health of bones and teeth
- – Support the health of the immune system, brain, an nervous system
- – Regulate insulin levels and aid diabetes management
- – Support lung function and cardiovascular health
- – Influence the expression of genes involved in cancer development