Pelvic floor dysfunction and other symptoms of age, menopause and childbirth can lead to urinary (stress and urge) incontinence, pelvic floor prolapse and an overactive bladder. This has affected hundreds of millions of women worldwide with very few realistic solutions. The latest Clinical Research has indicated that:
• 40% of adult women suffer from some form of urinary incontinence
• Almost 50% of women following childbirth suffer from some degree of pelvic organ prolapse
• 60-80% of women over the age of 50 will experience vaginal atrophy at some point in their lifetime
These staggering statistics have ensured that a large portion of the female population would welcome a safe, reasonable and simple non-surgical alternative. Through a combination of new devices, therapies and procedures, you will finally have the opportunity to gain back your confidence and take steps toward a long-term solution for your incontinence. Women of all ages can benefit from our expertise and non-invasive approach to improve and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and eliminate these embarrassing and inconvenient medical conditions. Our Incontinence Therapy involves a customized combination of laser, high intensity focused electromagnetic energy and injectable bio-cellular healing growth factor treatments. These treatments are a highly attractive option to women who desire solutions for urinary incontinence and an overactive bladder without the high rate of adverse effects from surgery. There are also other more conservative treatments such as pelvic floor muscle therapies that focus on Kegel exercises. However, these often fail because of patients’ lack of Compliance or even the patient’s lack of strength to compete the exercise in the first place.
The BTL EMSELLA Kegel Throne is a unique technology revolutionizing women’s intimate health and wellness by providing those suffering from stress and urge incontinence as well as an overactive bladder with a simple and completely non-invasive option. The BTL EMSELLA uses HIFEM (focused electromagnetic energy) is non-invasive electromagnetic stimulation of pelvic floor musculature for the purpose of rehabilitation of weak pelvic muscles and restoration of neuromuscular control for the treatment of male and female urinary incontinence. The electromagnetic energy technology engages all the muscles of the pelvis at once and essentially forces a Kegel. It’s a great option for women of any age who desire a solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. The treatment is FDA approved in men and women. You may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment. You may observe improvement after a single session.
Features of the BTL EMSELLA include:
• Over a 95% satisfaction rating with the device
• A non-invasive out-patient procedure with no recovery time.
• Remain fully clothed during treatment.
• Focused electromagnetic energy, in-depth penetration, and stimulation of entire pelvic floor area
• Thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions which are extremely important in muscle re-education of incontinent patients
• Not possible for this type of high-repetition-rate pattern as a result of the pelvic floor weakness.
• Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
• A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 28-minute treatment.
• You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
• The protocol offers results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
• Patients have reported a significant pad reduction. **
• Not for use by patients with hip implants and certain types of IUDs with metal
If you are ready to improve your quality of life and regain your confidence contact us now to schedule a complimentary 15-minute BTL EMSELLA Kegel Throne assessment where we can provide you with your options.